Newbie alert

Hi all , having experienced a straight shave a few times at the local barber shop and being prompted by a member
on here, have decided to join and expand my knowledge about shaving

nash said:
Hi all , having experienced a straight shave a few times at the local barber shop and being prompted by a member
on here, have decided to join and expand my knowledge about shaving

Your knowledge may increase, but you bank balance probably won't.

Welcome.

Ian

Thanks for the welcome
I keeps getting cheaper indeed..., I'm currently banned from PH Sales and on the verge of getting banned from the Sales corner,
i've had 7 watches come in the post in as many days :shock:
and another one due tomorrow :mrgreen:

Hi Nash and welcome to TSR! :D you´ll fit right in then. The good thing about having a really expensive hobby is that this is a less expensive hobby ... sometimes :lol:

Mikael said:
Hi Nash and welcome to TSR! :D you´ll fit right in then. The good thing about having a really expensive hobby is that this is a less expensive hobby ... sometimes :lol:

Excellent stuff, as said on my initial post, I have experienced a straight shave regularly but never by own hand :shock:
so ill be reading on an watching educational youtube media as suggested, followed by purchasing the regulatory items

Hello Nash, welcome to the forum. :D

If it's straights which interest you, well that's probably the worst of the so-called acquisition disorders, though there are some badger fanciers who might dispute that.

Hi & very welcome Nash, have a wander round & feel free to select a few items which may whet your newly awakened shaving appetite. (Whet your appetite ......... See what I did there ).

JohnnyO. \ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom