New (old) Mongoose handle

MPH

Hi

I have been admiring all the aftermarket handles people have been using with their mongoose razors, but don't want to pay the prices for a UFO or Jurgen Hempel. I was looking through my "box of stuff" as I am trying to sell some bits and came across the handle in the photos that I bought from templ8 ages ago.

Obviously I thought I would see what it looks like on the 'goose and I am well chuffed! The fine engraving on the handle makes it look like the satin colour and it looks like it was made for this razor!!! I am not sure I need the extra heft that this handle will give as I love my mongoose as it is, but I'll certainly give it a go!

Just thought I would share...

Matt

Attachments

• rps20150127_151519.jpg
    rps20150127_151519.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 53
  • rps20150127_151446.jpg
    rps20150127_151446.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 30
  • rps20150127_151407.jpg
    rps20150127_151407.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 42
MPH said:
Looks very nice I have an Apollo on a satin head but sadly they have to go. I will be selling them soon. However I come again when things improve.
Regards ... Jim.
Hi

I have been admiring all the aftermarket handles people have been using with their mongoose razors, but don't want to pay the prices for a UFO or Jurgen Hempel. I was looking through my "box of stuff" as I am trying to sell some bits and came across the handle in the photos that I bought from templ8 ages ago.

Obviously I thought I would see what it looks like on the 'goose and I am well chuffed! The fine engraving on the handle makes it look like the satin colour and it looks like it was made for this razor!!! I am not sure I need the extra heft that this handle will give as I love my mongoose as it is, but I'll certainly give it a go!

Just thought I would share...

Matt

Back
Top Bottom