New Moderators?!?

Happy Modding Mr C, hope you've been doing your bicep curls those ban hammers are heavy
_banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

Sunburyboy93 said:
hunnymonster said:
A new member (no sniggering at the back) of the moderation team... Some bloke from Sunbury. Can't think of his name... perhaps I'll remember when he PIFs me his entire collection of razors and fountain pens ;)

:blush::blush::blush::blush:i don't mind doing it, but do i really have to call You and Boab "Sir" ?? :blush::blush::s

Don't forget to tug your forelock, Steve!:angel:

You can hack "sir" okay Steve ............... I had to use the term for many years, it's just that what I meant by it and what the hearers understood by it were not always the same !

I expect that it was thought that anyone who can run a succesful Sellotape blog has a deep understanding of us more earthy types.

JohnnyO. \:angel:

Thank you Chaps for your...................erm..............words.............of........erm..well just words.........:s:s:s

I will try not to let the power of having a Vintage gold plated excellent condition from the 1930's with hardly any wear or plate loss "Ban Hammer" of my very own go to my head ...:angel::angel:

if you have any problems or issues on here you can contact me on a strictly confidential one to one basis for advice and guidance.....:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

In all seriousness, most people know me, so just shout me if you need to, the advantage of doing shift work is that i will more than likely be around here at odd hours when the other Mods won't.

Steve :icon_razz:

What the hell is going on in Limeyland, Steve,

Oh.....a rare honor to the right guy. Yeah, that was a good choice. There gonna be a Coronation (or at least a knighting) of some kind?

Congrats to you,

Martin

Oh......good one Mikael.

Sunburyboy93 said:
I don't know about a Coronation or anything like that, but there will be a handshake and pictures when i get my new Uniform...... :blush:

And here is it:

GimpSuit.jpg

Steve, you look fabulous! :heart:

Jeltz said:
Is that a secret handshake?

yeah i have to learn it, standing on one leg with my trousers rolled up and winking my left eye........

Pig Cat said:
Sunburyboy93 said:
I don't know about a Coronation or anything like that, but there will be a handshake and pictures when i get my new Uniform...... :blush:

And here is it:

GimpSuit.jpg

Steve, you look fabulous! :heart:

are you going to clean it before you pass it on to me ?

Is that the uniform you get for climbing the greasy ladder in TSR ?

How are you going to shave? You might deflate your self, or go pop,or BANG :icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Sunburyboy93 said:
Jeltz said:
Is that a secret handshake?

yeah i have to learn it, standing on one leg with my trousers rolled up and winking my left eye........

Not so secret any more then but I'm please that PC didn't manage to convince you that this is the secret handshake.
332o3sp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom