Well, Fatip is considered aggressive although for me it just gives a comfortable shave.
My whiskers are quite tough and with a mild razor I have a bit of a struggle to shave. That's why I prefer razors of medium to higher aggressiveness.
About a couple of years ago I used my Fatip on a daily basis. Nowadays I use it occasionally.
ATT S2 interests me because it is both slant and open comb. There is also the Fasan that is OC and slant but I rather prefer metal razors to plastic ones.
I some sort of found what suits me best but I am still searching for... a perfect slant?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well, Fatip is considered aggressive although for me it just gives a comfortable shave.
My whiskers are quite tough and with a mild razor I have a bit of a struggle to shave. That's why I prefer razors of medium to higher aggressiveness.
About a couple of years ago I used my Fatip on a daily basis. Nowadays I use it occasionally.
ATT S2 interests me because it is both slant and open comb. There is also the Fasan that is OC and slant but I rather prefer metal razors to plastic ones.
I some sort of found what suits me best but I am still searching for... a perfect slant?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Ah, the quest we are all searching for.

The perfect razor. That's my excuse anyway!

Back
Top Bottom