New member here!

Hello all!

Just would like to introduce myself, I'm from Belgium, am 24, and have been DE shaving for around one year. Right now my go to razor is a R89, with my go to blades Feather and Gillette Bleue...
Other than that I'm not really settled regarding the brush, I tried a Thater (wonderful brush but had to sell it as the 22mm was a little bit too small), D01 two band really on the stiff side, but very good for exfoliating action, and on the really soft side I have a Mühle silvertip 23mm...I also have a "middle of the road" Finest Shavemac on order, but I think in a year or so I'll be back to the Thater in a bigger size to replace my Mühle...

On the software side, I'm mostly a soap person, but just received a TOBS Jermyn street cream, which I really like...

Other than that, I like everything related to new electronic gadgets, have a passion for aviation (maybe will get a job in the field soon), and like squash and swimming...

See ya on the Forum!

Morning ziplepingouin welcome to TSR. I have not been to Belgium for a while, used to make the annual pilgrimage to Spa for the F1.

Hello Rudy!
Yes, I'm enjoying it a lot, it is indeed getting better and better, and I like the stiff feel on the face, great with soaps!
I'm trying to get my hand on a decent photo camera (after seeing all these SOTD pics...) at least to show you guys my new toys... :lol:
Btw got a message from mr Blos, my finest brush will be ready this Monday!

Back
Top Bottom