New Maseto brush

Seems like a new handle colour from Nick and MS... "Picasso" :
7DFjbll.jpg

Thoughts?

Seems like burnt cabbage to me.
Looks good to me anythings better than Ivory ;)

Looks good to me anythings better than Ivory ;)

Get out of town ! I know Ivory is a bit boring for some but "burnt cabbage" in a resin no way man!:p
I am surprised Nick couldn't get some nice coloured resins to work with, still terrific brushes for the price point and great customer service. Do you fancy one of these Wayne?

Last edited:
Get out of town ! I know Ivory is a bit boring for some but "burnt cabbage" in a resin no way man!:p
I am surprised Nick couldn't get some nice coloured resins to work with, still terrific brushes for the price point and great customer service. Do you fancy one of these Wayne?
I contacted him almost a year ago and told him he needed something more colourful. He asked me to send him some pictures which I did and he comes up with this :eek: That said its the closest to a nice resin I've seen yet.

I contacted hom almost a year ago and told him he needed something more colourful. He asked me to send him some pictures which I did and he comes up with this :eek: That said its the closest to a nice resin I've seen yet.

I still might pick up another 30mm finest in Horn or maybe that bright yellow..as I have been using my 24mm 2 band solidly for past few months and the knot is really excellent.
I have had about 6 brushes from (Saint) Nick and the knots vary a lot but this one I have now is superb! The others were very good as well.
Hope you had a good holiday Wayne ! A man who can shave traditionally after 8 jars should be head of this forum! :):D:cool:

Back
Top Bottom