New level of pretentiousness at BandB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i won't go into details, but from what i was told he abused the pm system, by quite a margin. Now whether it's true or not i don't know im only going by what a mod told me so please don't shoot the messenger. ;)

huxley said:
Well i won't go into details, but from what i was told he abused the pm system, by quite a margin. Now whether it's true or not i don't know im only going by what a mod told me so please don't shoot the messenger. ;)

Abused it?You can get banned for sending too many PM's? :shock:

Wasn't the number of pm's from what i gleamed it was the content, and what he was trying to achieve.

Now whether or not that's true i don't honestly know. Plus i like paul and have bought plenty from him with no problems so im saying no more on the matter.

Scorpio said:
huxley said:

How many is too many I wonder ?

huxley said:
Wasn't the number of pm's from what i gleamed it was the content, and what he was trying to achieve.

Now whether or not that's true i don't honestly know. Plus i like paul and have bought plenty from him with no problems so im saying no more on the matter.

Ahh i see, well i have bought some Godrej from him that was listed on ebay and everything went great so he's ok in my book :)

huxley said:
Ah is that good stuff, i did think about grabbing some.

I do have some polish wars cream coming next week, that should be nice.

Well i wanted to try the Godrej shaving rounds since hearing about them, Paul has put them on Ebay 2 rounds for £2.50 so i got 4, £1.25 per 50g puck isnt bad, he said he wasnt able to get more in so i had to get 4 pucks :D
The scent is hella strong http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Godrej-2-x-Sh...=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item35aa876c9a he has abit left so get some while you can :)
Having said that i havent tried it myself yet :lol: but its got good reviews so im sure it will be a no nonsense shaving soap :shave

Damian Murphy said:
Scorpio said:
huxley said:

How many is too many I wonder ?

Click, Paul explains his side, links to the B&B thread outlining their side. I can see why they may have gotten a little miffed but they do like to word things to ensure it sounds hugely out of proportion. Certainly won't be stopping me shopping at Connaught, and leaves me a bit annoyed that I got my first sampler packs from West Coast Shaving a few years back.

Proinsias said:
Click, Paul explains his side, links to the B&B thread outlining their side. I can see why they may have gotten a little miffed but they do like to word things to ensure it sounds hugely out of proportion. Certainly won't be stopping me shopping at Connaught, and leaves me a bit annoyed that I got my first sampler packs from West Coast Shaving a few years back.

Thanks for the link mate, only read abit as they do seem to go on and on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom