New guy

Hi everybody

I have been lurking around here for while, but now I have finally taken the plunge!

I'm a 34 year old "wet" shaver who started out with electric back in my teens and went on to sensor excel, mach3 and fusion. Then about three years ago I threw out the goo in a can and started with DE(Merkur HD), brush and cream/soap. After two years I tried the sensor excel again(minus the goo...) and I haven't looked back. Hope I'm welcome anyway ;)

Hi and welcome to TSR Elman! :D You´re not the only pagan here ... :lol: You´re using a brush and proper brush, two out of three is good enough in my book :D

Elman said:
Hi everybody
. After two years I tried the sensor excel again(minus the goo...) and I haven't looked back. Hope I'm welcome anyway ;)

Hi there,

The Sensor's a nice cartridge........used that myself for a long time when switching from a M3. Gotta love that thin head profile.

I'd recommend trying to find the regular Sensor cartridge.....the one without any lube strip. That might make things a little more like using a DE, and it's still very comfortable and effective.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom