New Forest Brushes

I had a little problem that my New Forest Brush developed and are very pleased to say that I received excellent after sales service from Peter.
Recommended.

Regards
Tony

If my car, house, mortgage and Life insurance providers, bank manager and car dealership came anywhere near to the service provided by Peter I'd be a very very happy man. But they bloody don't so I might have to get another brush from NF just to prove again that can be done.:icon_razz:

RB73 said:
If my car, house, mortgage and Life insurance providers, bank manager and car dealership came anywhere near to the service provided by Peter I'd be a very very happy man. But they bloody don't so I might have to get another brush from NF just to prove again that can be done.:icon_razz:

Best excuse I've yet read for continuing SBAD!

chrisbell said:
RB73 said:

Best excuse I've yet read for continuing SBAD!

Talking of excuses, I ordered some of Nannys body butter for Mrs PC this week. It would have been crazy not to have included some of that new hard shaving soap in with the order. So I did. :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom