Nanny's Silly Soap Returns

Do you sell it under the name of "beadpallette" on eBay?
I don't see the lime one on there yet.
Yes, that's me. I can't for the life of me work out how to set up a listing with variations so I've explained in the description that buyer's need to message me to let me know which soap they want. Ebay's listing process has totally changed since I last sold anything on there.

[Mod Edit.
This thread moved from Vendor Offers to avoid the need for moderator to approve postings, as many people, naturally, wish to welcome Sharon back to the soap business.]

Good evening gentlemen,
I have returned from a long hiatus, with what I hope is my best soap so far; but I will let you be the judges. I no longer have a website, due I suspect to foul play. Therefore, for now I'm selling on Ebay. Although I haven't used this site for a long time, in view of my previous long association with TSR, I'd like to celebrate the occasion of my return to soapyness by offering the first 3 members (with membership of over 2 years and a minimum of 700 posts) a free jar of soap. I've chosen the name of my new soap in hopes for the future in these strange times. I'd appreciate if recipients of the freebies would review the soap on here after giving it a good try. To apply, simply reply to this and send me your address details by DM (although I can't currently work out how to access DMs but expect I'll get there). If anyone want's to buy, I'm selling on Ebay for £20, post included. If you wish to email me through here and pay by bank transfer, I'm happy to charge £18 post included. To those who recall my times on this forum, I hope you are all well.

View attachment 108320
Good news...

Good to hear it's arrived Lee, and glad you like the scent. So far, so good. I don't do any balms/splashes I'm afraid. However I have made more of a shaving cream, and intend to include a small sample with future TSR orders in hopes of getting feedback on that too. A small blob lathers easily in a bowl and it dissolves easily.

Back
Top Bottom