Name the top four, and ONLY four!

Fat Wagon!

AL9nZEURKetqkEFOT4-BYeGVj11Oxs-ADGPx8SZTShpqOWe8gSllR1ydLIHCbMf96dSPfzj1TRum7p7qq2Xg36zYgS4TCCPi4dpK7x7y6ESUx1D3XF4r7k-MzH5ItriyLJTMTAQGfOp2Bqw8DRIzMIdP2orWfA=w800
How much wool fat do you have to buy before they start sending branded merch?
Wish I was an influencer like you!

1. D.R. Harris
2. MWF
3. TOBS
4. Cyril Salter.

Honorable mention: Geo F Trumper (once you get the water ratios, loading technique, etc down, these are great soaps.) As you can tell, I'm a little biased towards the British soaps...
I wish TOBS would do other scents. I have the Sandalwood but I’m not keen on the scent. Performs suitably well but what about Mr Taylor’s? Or Tobacco Leaf? Less focus on the creams, more on the soaps. Thus spake the Gairdner.

I’ve got some of the La Barberia hard cake soap en route. 4 x 60g for £10 delivered. Sweet Orange, Fresh Lemon, Summer Fruits and Classic (woody). I watched a Jim Will Shave video on the Tube of You where he lathered the lemon one on his bonce and it looked impressive. He certainly enjoyed it and to make you aware, it wasn’t a freebie. British made too.
Do you have a link? Thanks

I wish TOBS would do other scents. I have the Sandalwood but I’m not keen on the scent. Performs suitably well but what about Mr Taylor’s? Or Tobacco Leaf? Less focus on the creams, more on the soaps. Thus spake the Gairdner.
I agree. Their soaps are good and I'm not sure why they don't add to their line of soaps. A Mr. Taylor soap would be divine., so would a soap in many of their other scents.

Thank you! Hope the soaps are good. I've just ordered the 4 in the multipack.
Plus I ordered a 4 pack of Turkish colognes and a 1 KILOGRAM (!) block of 3P shaving soap! I seem to remember having a sample of it some years back and liking the performance.
Also chucked on a pack of those German Personna just to see if I like them. Hoping they're not like the Merkur blades or modern Wilkies.

You will like the German Personnas. And the 3P. The La Barberia soaps look very good from what I’ve seen in a trusted YouTube review. For me, I’ll stick with Fat and Mr Salter because I’m a boring old fart.

Soponificio Veresino
CBL
Lisa’s natural herbal creations
Stirling

But the top 4 I use the most are

Arko stick
Razorock What The Puck
Proraso
soponificio Varesino

I find it kind of interesting that I don’t use the top 4 the most. Well 3 of the 4 anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom