My new brush... Le Tuft content inside :) :) :)

Evening all,

Firstly I'd like to say a big thanks to Bill for putting up with me (!) and also for creating such an amazing brush. The finish of the brush is just outstanding. I'm truly lost for words when I opened the box.

Anyway, enough of the talking. Here it is:

553705ec.jpg

4ff0afd2.jpg

It's in the beehive style. I chose a lapis bottom with a ivory top, the swirls in the materials used go so well. I also wanted the base to look like the ivory but was slotted into the top of the handle. I think it looks rather good.

I knew this brush was waiting for me, the day turned out to be such a long day waiting to get home to open the box!

It's Diwali today so sadly I'm not going to get a chance to use it tonight. The knot looks like it's going to be a great shave.

So once again thank you Bill :)

Bills creations makes you lose your words, he's such a nice guy and talanted guy. Looks like a great brush (Simpson towo band?)! What're the specs... :D

Thanks for the kind comments.

The knot is a TGN finest 2 band 24mm set at a loft of around 48-49mm. Quite a high quality knot from just looking at it.

It will get it's first outing tomorrow. I can't wait!

Dipesh

Mine was a two band set around the same loft and it is FAB for face lathering with soaps (not sure about creams and bowl lathering as I don't shave that way).

I would bet my mortgage that it will deliver to your expectations :)

Very nice brush again by Bill, you can't go wrong with one of Bill's creations, even the process of having a brush made by Bill from begining to end is a pleasureable experience, you will certainly appreciate the quality of the work when you recieve one of Bill's brushes

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom