My new brush - Another Le Tuft masterpiece.

Dipesh said:
Morning all,

Just thought I'd share this with you all. It arrived last week but haven't had chance to post it up!

So I spoke to Bill regarding getting a brush made that I could put my grandads coin in the bottom.

The brief was a stubby with an extra band. After looking for more inspiration, I also opted to put in a hint of Somerset chubby on the top half of the brush. So it's a kind of a hybrid stubby/chubby.

The knot is a 26mm TGN grade a silvertip set at 48mm. It has a decent back bone and is super soft.

There is a bit of a story behind the coin, when my grandad passed away, me and the mrs bought their house as our first home. The house was pretty much clear from all their belongings as it was quite a last minute decision. When we got the keys I was having a snoop around and I found this coin, his pen knife and a leather wallet. I've kept it all but I wanted to do something with the coin.

Bill did a fantastic job in placing the coin in to the bottom of the brush and gave it an Amber frame.

The workmanship is just amazing. I'm so pleased. Thank you Bill.

Also in use, it's a lovely brush. I'm still not used to how much water the knot holds but I'll get the hang of it by my next shave.

Anyway, enough of the chat, here's a few snaps...

6175a8ad.jpg

cb0b9ca5.jpg

b6363f8a.jpg

Thanks again to Bill (Beejay) for being such a gent and doing a cracking job.

It'll be getting a lot of use this week!

Wow that is a really top quallity looking jobs thats been done there.

Back
Top Bottom