My name is Eric, I come from Norwich, and ..

Welcome Eric; it sounds like you'll fit right in here. Don't let them tempt you - sometimes they don't even know they're doing it.....and sometimes they do.:icon_evil: But if worst comes to worst, there's always the BST, where you can recoup some mistaken expenditure, and recycle for the greater good. And if worser comes to worser, Ikea is always a consumers hell option.:icon_neutral:

Gogser said:
Welcome to TSR Eric;

As regards economic shaving, a quick total of my expenditure in the past six weeks, comes to £217.33 of internet sales alone.
Cheers,

Gordon

Excellent (said in my best Montgomery Burns voice)

Martin

Oh yeah, you gotta be careful with old Sharilyn there. She's warning you about being tempted by those other nasty members.............pretty funny. That woman's one of the biggest enablers on this forum. Yeah, just take a look at one of her recent hard soap offerings. The whole batch sells out in something like 4 minutes and then it's gone for a month. Jeeez, whatever you do, don't take her up on letting her send you a wafer thin 'sample. First one's free......

sammatty said:
Hello Eric, what part of Naarwich do you hail from. I currently live in Little Plumstead.

Sam

Hi Sam,

I live in Mulbarton, nice place. Been here 13 years, by all accounts in another 7 years I can apply to be a trainee local. I do truly love it here.

Thank you all for the friendly welcome and particularly for the host of good ideas for storage :)
See you all in other threads and posts - sounds like a fence weaving company.

Cheers

ericd1949 said:
Hi Sam,

I live in Mulbarton, nice place. Been here 13 years, by all accounts in another 7 years I can apply to be a trainee local. I do truly love it here.

Thank you all for the friendly welcome and particularly for the host of good ideas for storage :)
See you all in other threads and posts - sounds like a fence weaving company.

Cheers

This is bizarre - I live in Mulbarton! I've lived there all my life! What are the chances of that?!:huh::icon_eek:

Thanks again for all your welcomes, err, well Chris from Mulbarton, with a population all of 3000 souls, gotta be a long, long chance.

See you in the Coop, probably, with their extensive range of shaving paraphernalia
:)

Back
Top Bottom