MWF

I've only lathered MWF twice but I've bunged the lid on both times straight away after shaving no probs,that goes with all my soaps. (Sorry a quick edit there)

I fill my IKEA tin with the puck in it with warm water for a couple of minutes, empty then lather as normal.

Afterwards I just screw the lid back on, without letting it dry.

The lanolin Lea stick lathers just like MWF, my two favourites.

Hard water area here

I have the soap in the ceramic dish, and it seems to be performing well for longer than when I had it in a wooden bowl.

I don't soak the cake. I use hot water and not just warm, but I do load the brush more than other soaps and I always face lather with it. It takes a little bit more work to get it there compared to Tabac, MdC etc, but once it is there, I think it's the best.

Ian

I live in a soft water area, so it's a piece of cake to lather the Woolfat, I love the old school scent you get from this hard soap. PS in the 54 years I've lived in my home town I have never seen limescale build up in a kettle, and none of that awful scum you see floating in a cup of tea like you see in certain parts of the country especially London water.

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom