MUSK

Hiya,
Any one recomend a Musk flavour a/s balm,or some thing similar,i like that style of fragrence,or any thing along those line's
well of to get some zzzzs.

Ian

You could try G.F.T from Trumpers but they only do a cologne I think also the Portugal from Trumpers is a citrus one with a hint of musk as well,They do a sample pack for £8 with shaving creams, colognes and skin food ,if you order you can ask for certain samples to be included, you get about 6-7 colognes,6 shaving creams and two skin food samples.

After getting a sample of the G.F.T shaving cream which is a musk I bought a tub of it straight away,If things are a bit tight in the finance department pm me your address and I'll put some in a sample pot for you

Dobbo25 said:
After getting a sample of the G.F.T shaving cream which is a musk I bought a tub of it straight away,If things are a bit tight in the finance department pm me your address and I'll put some in a sample pot for you

Hiya Dobbo,

I have the GFT sandlewood and the cocunut shaving soap's,was after a post shave balm,useing witchhazel,followed by nivea at the mo,just fancied some thing with a bit more scent.look's like i will have to go for an aftershave.got a bottle of opium in the room,which i quite like.
Thank's for the offer of the shave cream,apreciate it,it does mount up when your a newbie and want to try every thing,,all the glowing report's for gear get you wondering,ooh might try that 'n' that,,ha ha ha,boy's and their toy's,gonna end up with more stuff than wore lass
Well coffee and chill time,catch you later.
Ian

Back
Top Bottom