Multicultural Joke

Three friends were at the pub.
"As good as this is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home.
In Glasgow, there's a wee place called McTavish's. The landlord goes out of
his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth
drink."
"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, at my local in London, the Red Lion, the
barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."
"Ahhh, dat's nuttin'," said the Irishman, "back home in my favourite pub,
the moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another,
all the drinks you like, actually. Then, when you've had enough drinks,
they'll take you upstairs and see dat you gets laid, all on the house!"
The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims. The Irishman
swore every word was true.
Did this actually happen to you?"
"Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, but it did happen to me
sister quite a few times.

By "Multicultural" you mean good old-fashioned anti-Irish racism.

Still, it made me laugh out loud. Ta!

Apologies to our Irish members (mind you, this the "UK based traditional wet shaving and Gentlemans grooming forum" - black and asian can be British but presumably Irish, French, German etc are all fair game. Hands off the Dutch, though, at least until Henk has PIF'd his asb. Then it's open season on them as well.)

My mum said the other day that Norway was the greatest country on earth because they discovered America in AD 1000, nearly 500 years before the Spanish and Portugese. So what, I said? Ah, said she, but the Norwegians had the sense to shut the fuck up about it!

I was quite shocked!

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer,
Then, on the way home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab, to sit on a Swedish sofa and watch USA shows on a Japanese TV. And, most of all, being suspicious of anything foreign oh and.. only in Britain can you get a pizza to your door faster than an ambulance. Only in Britain do banks leave both doors open and chain pens to the counter. Also supermarkets make sick people walk to the back of the shop for prescriptions whilst healthy people get their fags at the front of the shop. We might be British, but by fuck are we funny!

Back
Top Bottom