Mr Chang phones in sick

"Morning Boss. 'Fraid I won't be coming in to work today. I feel really ill".

Oh no, Chang! We're working on a major project at the moment, and you know you're a key part of our team on this!

"Yeah. I know. Sorry Boss. I really don't feel too good".

Now look here, Chang, I need you to be here today! This contract is very important!
Between you and me, Chang, what I do when I feel like that is to go and make passionate love to my wife, and afterwards I feel much better. Why don't you try that?

"Dunno Boss. OK, I'll give it a try and call you back".

Two hours later...

"Hullo Boss. I did like you said, and I feel OK now. I'll be at work in half an hour.
By the way, Boss, you got a great house!".

*I first heard this joke years ago and, for the life of me I still don't understand why it involves a Chinaman.

The full joke shows up in full on my computer but with Tapatalk on my iPhone two important lines are missing which means that the joke makes no sense.

I also don't know why it specifically involves a 'Chinaman'. The joke isn't particularly nationality specific.

Exapno said:
The full joke shows up in full on my computer but with Tapatalk on my iPhone two important lines are missing which means that the joke makes no sense.

I also don't know why it specifically involves a 'Chinaman'. The joke isn't particularly nationality specific.

Thanks, thought I had lost my sense of humour!
Look via the PC in the morning

Neil Miller said:
Lacist...

Is that some type of strop leather? Beautiful NM paddle strop hand-made using English Pear Wood and finest, Lacist leather.

Perhaps it's a stich? Loake's latest model brogue with full Goodyear welt and unique Lacist stitch construction.

Scale material? Vintage Sheffield Sadsacks & No Sons straight razor with barber's notched blade, fully restored with modern, man-made Lacist scales, brass pins and matching Lacist wedge.

Apologies, stopped for a reading break, switched on lappertopper and typed a shile o' pite as usual! :angel:

Picking the book back up as I type, honest......

Back
Top Bottom