Movember 2013

Did a full set of whiskers this year! 45 years old and I'd never had a full beard. Now off the bucket list. Itchy as hell but comfortably cosy at times when outside in the cold.
It obviously made me irresistible to ladies and some blokes as well.
Great fun as it came off - did a wolverine, a trucker, a Selleck then finished it off with an Anstreicher (some May know it as an Adolf or The bloke from sparks)
Made about £150 for a noble cause, about a £2k with the team I was involved in and had a month not taking myself too seriously.

Not shaved since I got rid of my beard. Is it just me or is my growth / stubble more wiry post having a full set and not having a razor on my face for a month?

Well mine's gone. SWMBO used extortion this year a £30 donation when I shaved it off, not like her to be sly rather than relying on brute strop.
I quite miss it to be honest made over a ton which ain't bad.

Mine has gone too again due to SWMBO. Only raised £15 but it was my first year and didn't market myself as aggressively as I could.

Next year will be much more different. Tempted to throw a pair of sideburns in too to see how they look

All these blokes shaving their taches off because their missus' tell 'em.

Do you ever tell them what colour eyeshadow to wear, what colour to dye their hair, when to shave their legs?

If you can't handle the responsibility of the mo' then fair dues, but don't try to blame it on the wimmin, it just won't wash.

joe mcclaine said:
All these blokes shaving their taches off because their missus' tell 'em.

Do you ever tell them what colour eyeshadow to wear, what colour to dye their hair, when to shave their legs?

If you can't handle the responsibility of the mo' then fair dues, but don't try to blame it on the wimmin, it just won't wash.

Yes but, unlike our lass and moustaches, I don't have the patience/temper to withdraw conjugal rights and sulk for three months over the colour of eyeshadow.

Back
Top Bottom