More members

pdmayhew said:
So all this is my fault really.

Yes it is! For being such a good bloke, giving such good customer service to the community :mrgreen:

I'm glad somebody else set up the UK forum - I didn't really have the time to do it myself, but I was livid on Friday night when I was reading CONUK. I thought I left some of those over-reactions in the playground when I was 10 years old.

pdmayhew said:
Can anyone still post in the old CONUK? A link to here would be helpful. Obviously if you still want to post there it would'nt be a good idea.

So all this is my fault really.

:D yes probably your fault fault but thats not a bad thing. P.s I cant even find the join button there. I was a member but after the "Incident" many days later tried to go there and found I wasnt anymore and no join up option

hunnymonster said:
Pig Cat said:
By the way there are now 133 members of CONUK. :eek:

Now 26 (lost 14 in the last fortnight)
:eek: maybe B&B have checked the members credit card slips and found purchases from the "C" place

Pig Cat said:
I reckon SirPrize knows some pretty fruity expletives...

Sorry chaps - have been offline for four days and am only now catching up.
(Sharon - hope you are not offended by being regarded as one of the chaps - it is meant to be a compliment)
The only form of swearing that I recognise is blasphemy, and even then I do not feel compelled to take fire & sword to the blasphemer.
Interestingly, some of our older expressions are euphemisms for :-
"Blimey" - May god blind me (if) .....
"Zounds" - By God's Wounds!.
"Bloody" - By God's Blood!

As for the rest I really don't give a :eek: .

Naked Ape said:
:lol: Yikes!

Going back to CONUK: what does the CON part stand for?

Continental. In America they have shipping that goes to CONUS only. Presumably it costs more to fly a letter to Hawaii. CONUK is a kind of play on words. I think partly because often us UK chaps would miss out on purchases because the vendor wouldn't post them here. Aright??

Back
Top Bottom