More cheap aftershave please?

Re: RE: More cheap aftershave please?

Kevin said:
Dipesh said:
+1 on Superdrug AS's.

I love them. There is a new one thats come out, it smells great. Very modern.

Think it's called Sierran Breeze, like the Forrest Fresh smells a lot more expensive than it is.
If you get on with the Forrest Fresh give Quorum a try it sells for about £5.

Kevin
Decided to get the Sierran Breeze today. Does smell good. I'll get the Forest Fresh next as I really like that too!

NotTheStig wrote

Decided to get the Sierran Breeze today. Does smell good. I'll get the Forest Fresh next as I really like that too!

Normally don't get on with those modern male scents, aqua or what ever Basenotes types call them, but Sierran Breeze better than most. Gillette series "Articice" comes in at the same price range and covers much the same territory, personally much prefer Sierran Breeze.

Kevin

Thanks for all the helpful advice. I really like items that have more natural items in them.

I've gone for Quorum and Proraso lotion just in time for Christmas!

Thanks all.

Got a bottle of the Forest Fresh from Super Drug on the strength of the TSR recommendations and it's the first aftershave our Gert has said "that's nice" to without including a proviso.

Count of Undolpho said:
Got a bottle of the Forest Fresh from Super Drug on the strength of the TSR recommendations and it's the first aftershave our Gert has said "that's nice" to without including a proviso.

There you go.

Stick wi' us, mi oad ... we'll steer ya right.

Hi mates!

You should consider LEA balm as a cheap and reliable mentholated balm for warm days! It cost almost the same than 444 (or less) and have more of double of product.

I use it a lot for mixing in palm with my favorite after shave splashes in summer.

Cheers!

joe mcclaine said:
Blue Stratos (women LOVE this, LOVE it!)

they do that :angel:

Old Spice - Indian version best
Brut - not the same scent from the Faberge days mind
Superdrugs own any of the 3 they now offer
Boots

Count of Undolpho said:

Same here I'd never thought that a £2.49 aftershave could smell so good, thanks to TSR.

I heard that insignia's got everything, shampoo to shower gel, deodorant, aftershave with one all over smell.

Back
Top Bottom