Mobile Contract

I saw advertised at 3 the other day, an Iphone 5s for £8 a month but I think there were asking for £100 upfront.
Currently I'm with o2 with a pay as you go, £18 for unlimited mins/texts and 4g of data.

I've got Giff Gaff, no contract, £10 a month for 1GB 4G data, 500UK mins and unlimited texts.
Stop and start when you want, upgrade / downgrade when you want, easy to use web site, been using it for over a year with no problems so far.

You don't need a restore but you might need to unlock it for a new provider. Have a look online there are commands for your phone that will bring up the service menus and tell you if it's required.

I was with Giff Gaff but their 4g network is throttled. I never got better than 1mb/s so I ditched it and went with EE. £15 a month, can cancel at anytime, 500mins, unlimited texts and 2Gb of 4g. Great signal coverage and fast 4g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with EE. I pay £12 a month for unlimited calls and text 4Gb of data. I find coverage not great, my lads is a virgin pay monthly for £9 a month, 2000 mins unlimited texts and 2Gb data. He gets better coverage then me. Virgin use EE's network but not the 4g network.

howdy ....my days are numbered with me existing voda contract...i am now looking for a payg type...can anyone recommend or advise to a decent provider

thanks
As I scanned the beginning of this, I thought you were going to say 'my days are numbered with me existing vodka....' - and wondered what that issue had to do with the phone. :)

Back
Top Bottom