Mikes Natural Soaps

Mike's is one of the best soaps out there I have ever tried. It is actually just one of 3 brands I currently have in my rotation. Cushion and glide are spectacular - but the post shave feel is out of this world. It can take a huge amount (ie buckets) of water, without breaking down. It needs a bit of practice to get the lather right - but once you are there, you will always have a puck or 4 in your drawer ;)

I rate it the same. My only complaint is that it seems to disappear faster (from the container) than other hard/dense soaps. Cold River Soap Works soaps are the same in that regard IMO. Post shave feel is meaningless to me as I wash my face with a cleaner after shaving and apply AS.

However, for the money I have found nothing that beats the newest reformulation of Omega shave soap in the tub.

Living in Europe, I think this soap is overrated. Label, tin, soap itself, scent... I like, but here we have several to forget it. No its third parties marketing, but yes the product. I'd rather prefer Nanny's as Lavender or Vetiver tallowated, MdC as no tallowated (same price for me than buying MNS) or Valobra Crema di Sapone, which is wonderful but for the package... I'm not really impressed for MNS, at least looking it from here and the soap evolve after some time with no use... MdC don't behave that way.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Living in Europe, I think this soap is overrated. Label, tin, soap itself, scent... I like, but here we have several to forget it. No its third parties marketing, but yes the product. I'd rather prefer Nanny's as Lavender or Vetiver tallowated, MdC as no tallowated (same price for me than buying MNS) or Valobra Crema di Sapone, which is wonderful but for the package... I'm not really impressed for MNS, at least looking it from here and the soap evolve after some time with no use... MdC don't behave that way.

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Ave Maria, te voy a vender algunos verbos!! :eek: ;)

Back
Top Bottom