Merry Xmas to me :)

Well, after shocking myself with the prices of Dorko straights (thanks for the info/links Jamie) I have had to console my uncontrolable fit of sadness by ordering myself a xmas present from the SWMBO (she's very understanding)
sadly I'm not allowed to use it before xmas! :icon_cry2:
db_99.jpg

so from 21st to 24th will be a NO-Shave zone for me and treat myself to super close shave xmas day with my new beastie

Revisor seem to have a good name - whats everyone thoughts on this one ?

Attachments

• db_99.jpg
    db_99.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 19
Re: RE: Merry Xmas to me :)

BraveBlades said:
Well, after shocking myself with the prices of Dorko straights (thanks for the info/links Jamie) I have had to console my uncontrolable fit of sadness by ordering myself a xmas present from the SWMBO (she's very understanding)
sadly I'm not allowed to use it before xmas! :icon_cry2:
db_99.jpg

so from 21st to 24th will be a NO-Shave zone for me and treat myself to super close shave xmas day with my new beastie

Revisor seem to have a good name - whats everyone thoughts on this one ?

It's a beautiful razor. I'm currently saving for a similar revisor myself.

They get good reviews from what I've seen. People rate the a lot more highly than Dovo and the like from what I've found.

Ooohhhhh mama!!!

That is one smokin' razor there young sir. Wouldn't mind that driving over my cheeks any time soon ;)

incidentally I'm still blaming UKRob after his enablement here :icon_wink: http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-22503-post-312727.html#pid312727

Thanks Rob :icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom