Menthol Soap??

I'm looking for a good menthol soap, I've tried the Proraso and quite like it, but would like something a bit stronger, more menthol, if it exists?

I searched the forum and the only hits were five or more years ago.

How menthol is Arko? I've splashed out (tight git here) on a bowl of it as it crops up from time to time as being a menthol soap....

My preferred soaps, from a lather point of view, are TOBS hard soaps, Trumper creams and Tabac, I find the Proraso can be a bit 'thin' sometimes, seems to be quite water type dependant?

Thanks in advance.

I’d say if you’re looking for menthol hit, either b&m terror or Chiseled face cryogen are good. Anything from Stirling from his glacial series should hit the mark too.

Otherwise go for ws-23 cooling agent. This is what artisans tend to use in their offerings as synthetic menthol - few drops added to the lather and you’re good to go. It is also quite cheap and literally you need few drops only per shave

There's an Arko menthol cream that I've seen on eBay and Amazon, never tried it myself though. Didn't think the soap was very menthol but I've only used the stick.

There's an Arko menthol cream that I've seen on eBay and Amazon, never tried it myself though. Didn't think the soap was very menthol but I've only used the stick.
Arko menthol, smells to me like a mens toilet in the Artic.

Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

Put the control in your hands with Frost Drops which can be added to any soap/cream. I merely add 4 to 5 drops to a lathered brush and works like a charm!!

I grew up with frigid winters and the old maxim for crapping outdoors was "How can you crap in that cold??!! Reply: "Very quickly!!".
We also used to joke that you didn't need toilet paper. You merely reached around and broke it off!! :poop::ROFLMAO:;)
And being careful not to fall over when you pee and see a column of ice rising up!

I found the Barrister & Mann website, the Arctique seems to be the new Terror (reading the feedback), however they don't seem to ship outside the US, or I'm missing something :(

pity as the reviews make me think it's my 'perfect' menthol hit, especially the warning about not using left over shaving soap on other body parts in the shower..... :)

I’ve a Master Soaps Creation/Yaqi Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood on BST that’s much stronger than Proraso Green. It’s just a little too strong for me but it’s middle of the road I believe strength wise.

Stirling glacial lemon chill is my weapon of choice. Its Proraso Green times five. By the third pass my face is frozen and eyes watering. Follow it up with some Snakebite from fine and all will be well in the world.

Back
Top Bottom