Mental Health Awareness

Hi all, yeah we, mr & Mrs CjH had a rough week last week or so. She was really struggling with her anxiety, it got pretty dark. So I didn't want to leave her on her in for a few days. I had to cancel some rather important appointments etc so thT had its effect in me, I Hate having to let people down. But my Wife comes first. Gladly we are seeing the end of the tunnel fir this episode. Let's hope the next one doesn't come round too soon.

Hi all, yeah we, mr & Mrs CjH had a rough week last week or so. She was really struggling with her anxiety, it got pretty dark. So I didn't want to leave her on her in for a few days. I had to cancel some rather important appointments etc so thT had its effect in me, I Hate having to let people down. But my Wife comes first. Gladly we are seeing the end of the tunnel fir this episode. Let's hope the next one doesn't come round too soon.

Anxiety's grim. One of the ones that seems to be fairly innocuous to the uneducated, but absolutely horrific for those who are unfortunately all too aware of it.

I hope your Mrs finds a way out of it sooner rather than later.

Anxiety's grim. One of the ones that seems to be fairly innocuous to the uneducated, but absolutely horrific for those who are unfortunately all too aware of it.
I hope your Mrs finds a way out of it sooner rather than later.
+1, I echo what Shubs has said , anxiety can be extremely debilitating .
I wish you both well.

Paul.

As someone who suffered panic attacks for a while and still has generalised low level anxiety I can fully sympathise. It can go beyond debilitating, you literally can't think or breathe or be on your own if panic starts. I used to virtually climb the walls. Since those days I've had actual close calls with being KSI'd on the road and remained calmer than those times where my head ran away with itself. At least with near misses on the road or at heights or whatever, the danger passes and your system resets.

Good on you for staying by her even at cost to yourself and reputation to those you had to cancel.

As someone who suffered panic attacks for a while and still has generalised low level anxiety I can fully sympathise. It can go beyond debilitating, you literally can't think or breathe or be on your own if panic starts. I used to virtually climb the walls. Since those days I've had actual close calls with being KSI'd on the road and remained calmer than those times where my head ran away with itself. At least with near misses on the road or at heights or whatever, the danger passes and your system resets.

Good on you for staying by her even at cost to yourself and reputation to those you had to cancel.
What does KSI mean? I don't get any relevant results on Google.

Fortunately I've only had a couple of panic attacks in my life and I'm less anxious than I was as a teenager or in my twenties.
A lot of people close to me suffer with these issues and I fully sympathise with anyone going through it.

Been a while since there was any activity here, how are you doing chaps?

Lacking a lot of motivation to do anything (leaving the house is one) but I think this stems mainly from the fact that I feel bored and unfulfilled in my job (hard not to have it affect personal life). Need a new challenge I think

Lacking a lot of motivation to do anything (leaving the house is one) but I think this stems mainly from the fact that I feel bored and unfulfilled in my job (hard not to have it affect personal life). Need a new challenge I think

Quite a self contained response as it seems you are already aware of your next step. I wish you luck in making strides towards it.

I whole heartedly recommend this to anyone going through lethargy, this helped me hugely (read it twice)

And its a used book so you are saving the planet!

Back
Top Bottom