Mega hardware sale!

After being infected with the golfing virus, I have decided to give up most of my razor collection, to fund golf stuff and thus would like to offer the following items for sale:

1. Classic Cobra
Bought new for USD 420, used two times. Including original box (doesn't close properly, some of the magnet thing is missing). I would like EUR 290 / USD 320.

SOLD 2. Smart Helix Apollo Light
Bought new directly at Smart Helix, Ukraine just two weeks ago for USD 275, and used only 1x with each plate. Including stand, box and paperwork. I would like EUR 220 / USD 245.

SOLD 3. Timeless .95 Titanium polished scalopped baseplate and top cap and Stork EX3 titanium handle
Bought new directly at Timeless, USA for 260 USD. Stork EX handle cost me 100 USD. I would like 250 170 EUR / 275 190 USD.

4. Timeless .45 Aluminum
Bought new directly at Timeless, USA. Used twice. I would like 55 EUR / 60 USD.

SOLD 5. Blackland Blackbird
Polished finish with both plates. Including original box. Bought new for 280 EUR, I would like 220 EUR / 245 USD.

6. Blackland Sabre SE
Machined finish, with both baseplates and 98 GEM PTFE blades. Including original box. Original price for all was 255 EUR, I would like 180 EUR / 200 USD.

SOLD 7. UFO Godzilla handle (I don't have the tube and paperworks)
90mm, 90 EUR / 100 USD

Shipping (tracked and insured) by DHL is EUR 10 within Europe, CONUS/oversea buyers to pay exact shipping.

HmrA3jJ.jpg

Zo1ptpd.jpg

VpnxaKC.jpg

qldQQQa.jpg

bFA8snl.jpg

bI1Ye84.jpg

ZTFRKtN.jpg

oWrYQIT.jpg

zqiJR2V.jpg

cAMoOqb.jpg

xegVfoH.jpg

dxSIUHb.jpg

nWev7ng.jpg

3H4vKXz.jpg

rXg1e5s.jpg

Last edited:
I have got a Blackland Blackbird Open comb if you decide to sell the SB base plate separate please let me know (still looking for one)

Back
Top Bottom