Martin de Candre - the bowl version?

I asked if they did refills.

Received this reply:

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your message.
No, we don't supply refills because of our process of making.
Have a nice evening
Best regards,
Marie Amélie de Courcy
Responsable des relations clients

I'll probably go for the bowl - I'll find another use for it when the soap has gone.

For my 2p worth, I'd rather have one of the Limited edition Glass bowl's with metal domes adorned with an animal a bit further down.

Very unusual and classy (and cheaper than the wooden bowl).

Regards

Jules

903572ec-2.jpg

Is mine there you go and has pride of place in my Bathroom. Made from a Scottish bowling ball the brush handle and bowl, as Andy said Lignum Vitae.
Regards,
Pete
Pete

[/quote]

This is EXTREMELY sexy. I know its rude to ask, and its a bespoke piece, but can anyone give me an idea of how much something similar to this might cost? A ball park guesstimate is fine - I dont want to offend anyone!

noobstu said:
903572ec-2.jpg

Is mine there you go and has pride of place in my Bathroom. Made from a Scottish bowling ball the brush handle and bowl, as Andy said Lignum Vitae.
Regards,
Pete
Pete

This is EXTREMELY sexy. I know its rude to ask, and its a bespoke piece, but can anyone give me an idea of how much something similar to this might cost? A ball park guesstimate is fine - I dont want to offend anyone!
[/quote]

PM sent to you :angel::angel:
Regards,
Pete

Fido said:
I asked if they did refills.

Received this reply:

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your message.
No, we don't supply refills because of our process of making.
Have a nice evening
Best regards,
Marie Amélie de Courcy
Responsable des relations clients

I'll probably go for the bowl - I'll find another use for it when the soap has gone.

I had one of their special edition glass bowl types which came with a glass tray. One day I noticed a chip had appeared no one of the corners of the bowl. No idea how it happened and strangely no one else does ! It wasn't much but sharp enough to give a nasty nip. So I got a ramekin and scooped out all of the MdC and it is fairly easy to push in to another bowl.

Northam Saint said:
I had one of their special edition glass bowl types which came with a glass tray. One day I noticed a chip had appeared no one of the corners of the bowl. No idea how it happened and strangely no one else does ! It wasn't much but sharp enough to give a nasty nip. So I got a ramekin and scooped out all of the MdC and it is fairly easy to push in to another bowl.

I also combined both my MdC from the wooden bowl AND also the glass butter dish version into one stoneware bowl. I see this is as a plus as seeing this soap doesn't need a lid, you are free to store it in any container that you so wish.

Back
Top Bottom