Mankind - Progress @ £31.23

Re: RE: Mankind - Progress @ £31.23

daz said:
malky39 said:
Anyone got opinions on the merkur stainless blade they are give away with it are they worth a try or should I just stick to rapira

Stick with the Rapira and don't even think about the Merkur blade. Unless of course you really want to see how bad blades can be. In my opinion they are truly awful blades, in fact the worst I have tried, EVER! In fact you'd be as well rubbing some broken, jaggy glass on your face and then rubbing salt on it.
Some may like them, if you do please try and prove me wrong. I bet someone likes em?

I don't.

malky39 said:
I have used them once before with a Tesco voucher to buy creams and they were fine. Didn't have to contact them mind you so could be a different case if you need to. Order marked as despatched so should have it buy next week some time. Anyone got opinions on the merkur stainless blade they are give away with it are they worth a try or should I just stick to rapira

Malky

tonyspurs said:
Ordered the Futur on Thursday with free delivery and it arrived this morning so all good from Mankind

Good luck to anyone that needs to send items back to them...
I've had all sorts of issues with incorrect items being sent out, orders confused and mixed up (especially when it came to Dermalogica facial prodoucts). Never looked back since 2010 I think... plenty of other good shaving stores out there.

Well my progress arrived today after missing it on sat cause I was a work all day. Cant fault the service as yet was quick delivery considering I picked the free option. As probably mentioned its the long handle version so at £24.98 its less than half the price If i was to get it from executive shaving, which Is my local place so not including delivery. And the were the blade that were thrown in for free. I can only compare it to my de89 and popular and its obviously alot heavier feels very well built. Cant wait to give it a go In a couple of days, my hair doesnt grow very quickly, to see how it compares.

I emailed them because I didn't actually want a long handled version. Basically they were completely ignorant of the two versions (no real surprise) and could only offer a refund. Fortunately I'm swapping with someone here who has a short handle one but wanted a long :)

TSR is great. My opinion of Mankind is the same as Rum's. The only impressive part of their response was that they came back to me on a Sunday!

I ended up getting a refund since they "couldn't find new stock". But they had already sent the blades and the (truly) free washbag - a nice wee score!

Back
Top Bottom