Mama Bears House Burnt Down !

:D Bet it smelt fab as it all was going up in smoke and melting..

Glad she is ok and very sorry for the loss of two pets,great soaps and hope she gets sorted and up and running again soon..

Glad she is ok. Sorry for her losing so much and her pets. Especially after, for the first time, and with thanks to JohnnyO, trying soap of her Spice Island Soap today WOW !!!!! What a soap !!!! Smells fantastic and the lather !!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for posting that Steve. If Traditional Shaving run short of stock I've got a few tubs safely stored away ; so if supplies really gave out I'd share a few PIFs.

JohnnyO. :(

I'm trying to come up with a reply that is both funny and tasteful. I'm having problems with the latter.

I'm not a fan of their/her soaps, but this is a horrible thing to happen to anybody. Hope that they get back on their feet soon.

Ian

It's more the fact that Pro Blighty has been keeping a suspiciously low profile which arouses my interest . Blighty by name ......... Blighter by nature ???

JohnnyO. \ ;)

I just noticed this thread. How awful that must have been. I believe all the animals were found eventually apart from one cat who was trapped in the house. Hope the insurance pays up.

And no, I was nowhere near Wisconson on the night in question. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom