Maguires Barbershop Problem?

Items arrived well packaged but I would hardly call two sachets samples "healthy". You obviously know Jonathan better so perhaps this is why.
Such a shame I have had no replies to any messages still and I find it quite rude if I am honest. Maguires offer a great selection of items but service and communication are less impressive.

Ids said:
Gigahurtz said:
My items have been dispatched now, I am however very dissapointed with the communication from his ebay store and the barbershops email. No response to any messages and staff at barbershop told me to ring the sales office knowing that no one was there, a shame because they have been very reliable in the past.

All we can do is be honest in the feedback. It'll be interested if you get a 'healthy' sample selection as well?

When I spoke to Jonathon via email I did invite him to explain on here as a few TSR members had been let down...

Mine arrived yesterday at the wrong address (I tried to change it because of the time delay), the wife opened it and there was the brush and she said 4 little tubs of something were with it.

Never dealt with Jonathon before, probably won't again either, I can accept mistakes but no poor communication, also I was told the item was dispatched monday (via email and ebay) but the Royal Mail track and trace said it wasn't posted until Tuesday.

Ids said:
Mine arrived yesterday at the wrong address (I tried to change it because of the time delay), the wife opened it and there was the brush and she said 4 little tubs of something were with it.

Never dealt with Jonathon before, probably won't again either, I can accept mistakes but no poor communication, also I was told the item was dispatched monday (via email and ebay) but the Royal Mail track and trace said it wasn't posted until Tuesday.

I have to agree, although I have fallen for the Floid Aftershave Balm I got from Jonathan and not many places do it cheaper, delivered.

Very poor communication, you got an email unlike me.

Recieved my Ogalalla yesterday (Thursday) when ordered last weekend, 4 days is not too bad I suppose. I've used them a good few times before without any major problems and I'll do so again, mainly because no-one else in the UK or Europe sells Ogalalla. As long as I get it, I'm in no huge rush.

Back
Top Bottom