MAGUIRE'S Barbershop is coming back!

Hello all,

My name is Richard and along with Jonathan, whom I know some of you know, I will be the new person 'behind the scenes' at MAGUIRE'S Barbershop online.

As some of you will no doubt be aware, around July last year onwards we experienced severe problems with our eBay business. Our business suffered greatly as a result of a specific member of staff who managed this service. At that time we considered the best policy was to take the service down and review our set up. Although we will be returning there in due course.

Just to bring you all up to speed with what we've been up to in the meantime... We now have completely re-designed our IT systems/software, processes and have new personnel in place to see that our customer service does not fail us – or you - again! We have been developing our dedicated website to include all of the products we previously sold along with other new brands. We will continue to stock your favourite brands including Ogallala, Floid, Proraso, Fatip, Merkur, 3P etc.

I know some of you have stumbled across what is essentially our test site, and have been a little confused as to whether we were 'live' or not, so apologies for that. We have fulfilled all orders which have been placed although we are not yet up and trading again. I am pleased to confirm that our website will launch in the next few weeks and if you go to www.maguiresbarbershop.co.uk you will be able to ‘sneak a peek' at the new site. There is a notify me box on the home page at the moment, so if you do not think we have your email and you would like us to keep you updated, it might be worth submitting your details. Alternatively there are also Facebook and Twitter links on the same page and you can follows us on both platforms for the latest news and progress. Over the next few weeks you will see things develop on our website and we will be sending out the launch email as soon as we are ready to start trading.

We look forward to dealing with you all again in the coming weeks and months.

Kind regards

Richard & Jonathan.

That's fantastic - luckily I stocked up on Ogallala in New York but delighted I can get it from you in future. All the best with the business.

Looking forwards to getting you back - I'm halfway through the litre of Proraso pre-shave (2 x 500ml tubs) I purchased from you previously and am looking forwards to seeing if you still stock the big tubs!

Good to see you nearly back, Richard. Made a few purchases from you in the past and was always pleased with combination of good prices and swift service. I never had a single problem but it was a shame that your business and some customers suffered because of one individual's actions or lack of. Look forward to parting with my pocket money too! :D

Maguires was one of my favourite buying experiences. (Through Jonathon himself, rather than through the ebay shop.)

I was deeply saddened by the nastiness last year and look forward to seeing you up and running again.
I've missed you!

(ps. I signed up for notifications and got told to verify via the email you sent. Nothing has shown up in my inbox, or spam filter - Scrap that, its appeared. All registered!!!)

Back
Top Bottom