M & S Range

Just nosing around the net for fragrances and noticed that Marks' have quite a few A/S and EDTs at reasonable prices. I wondered if anyone had tried them.

EDTs- Lemon and Cedarwood,Sandalwood and Amber , Autograph, Harvard (shave cream aswell). Aqua
A/S and Balm - Woodspice , there seems to be a shaving cream aswell of this.

Think there are more and alot seem to appear in 3 for 2 gift sets, sometimes the same fragrance sometimes a mix.

Wondered if there was any that stood out as good for the price in terms of scent and performance.

Just bought the Amber (£4.80 on line - collect in store, bargain) Best longevity I've experienced off any a/s. I don't have enough experience to describe the scent in detail, but orange comes through and is still there some hours later; if anything it reminds me a little of Boss Orange. For the price it doesn't have a nasty synthetic smell like some budget a/s's.

Their online store has a good choice,the I Coloniali range is on there and it's a damn fine shave cream as is the shower cream,if the Aftershaves smell as good as the shave and shower stuff then you cant go wrong,and free delivery to store.

Dave.

Is I Coloniali an M+S range? I knew it was English made (by Atkinson somebody?) but had no idea it was for Marks.
Anyway, got the mango oil soap, very good if you like the cooling menthol feeling, wife loves the smell. It's hard to place, patchouli mainly, bit woody and floral.

I recently got the Woodspice aftershave on line, with a 20% off, offer.

So, £4.80 :icon_razz:

It's OK. SWMBO thinks that it's good. The scent lasts well.

What not to like ?

Steve.

IanM said:
I tried the Harvard a/s splash and didn't like it. Gave it to my father in law.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Out of interest what didn't you like about it? The smell or the performance?

I started a thread regarding it's performance, it tends to leave my face very dry.

Back
Top Bottom