Lynx daily fragrance

e0c3f8444cf1ba1c9de665029dc5302f.jpg

Been using these as daily fragrances for a couple of months now and I absolutely love them.

Personally I think tobacco & amber is my favourite followed by oud wood & dark vanilla.

You can often get them on offer for around £4 and they last pretty well, in my experience.

They aren't too overpowering either so ideal for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are these? Spray, splash, deo?
Funny that the marketing team in Unilever decided to call it a 'daily' fragrance, as opposed to what? an annual smelly??
Anyhow the scent sound nice, where can one try those?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What are these? Spray, splash, deo?
Funny that the marketing team in Unilever decided to call it a 'daily' fragrance, as opposed to what? an annual smelly??
Anyhow the scent sound nice, where can one try those?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
It's a deo spray and you should be able to get them from most high street chemists or Amazon, I know what you mean about the name... Daily fragrance, it's a bit odd!

I think the marketing people at lynx have missed a trick with these, considering how heavily marketed their stuff normally is. Apart from a few adverts on bus stops I've not seen anything else. Happened to try them in Tesco and the rest is history as they say.

Think the daily fragrance thing is more of a use this work/normal day etc n use your expensive edt for special occasions.

Although where I live some people do need to be told sprays should be used daily ha ha [emoji23]

In essence it's a souped up body spray designed to last the whole day. It does indeed do that.

The tobacco variant is too sweet imho, but has better staying power than the oud, which has a better scent

In essence it's a souped up body spray designed to last the whole day. It does indeed do that.

The tobacco variant is too sweet imho, but has better staying power than the oud, which has a better scent

Interesting.I will be definitely checking it out.Cheers:)

In essence I like what you did there [emoji6]

I got handed a few samples of the Tabacco and Amber a few weeks back.

All respect to the OP, YMMV etc, but I found it horrendous. VERY strong, sweet, synthetic. I had to run through a car wash half a dozen times to be shot of it.

Not to everyone's taste but I would describe them as a more grown up lynx lol that's how I justify it to myself anyway [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom