Luxury holders for Luxury razors - no analogues on market!

Dear Fans of Wet Shaving, like me!

I have 70+ safety DE razors from luxury brands, e.g., Timeless, Blackland, Tatara, Design94, Lambda razors, etc.
I am a Canadian scientist in environmental monitoring and oceanography. Over 25 years I am doing equipment for my expeditions and fieldworks. Also, I did EDC bags, backpacks and pouches for my EDC friends (I am EDC enthusiast, too).

Now ... please see my Portable Double-sided holder for 7-Day Safety DE razor rotation ... No analogues on market.
What do you think about this idea?!
Side A - for 7 razors, pre-shave, aftershave, shaving soap, shaving brush, blades, shaving bowl and 2 towels
Side B - for mirror
Very stable! Mil-spec materials; Nylon cordura 1000, etc. frame from aluminum and plastic, collapsible, etc.

Attachments

• P3121975.JPG
    P3121975.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Nav4.jpg
    Nav4.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 35
Dear Fans of Wet Shaving, like me!

I have 70+ safety DE razors from luxury brands, e.g., Timeless, Blackland, Tatara, Design94, Lambda razors, etc.
I am a Canadian scientist in environmental monitoring and oceanography. Over 25 years I am doing equipment for my expeditions and fieldworks. Also, I did EDC bags, backpacks and pouches for my EDC friends (I am EDC enthusiast, too).

Now ... please see my Portable Double-sided holder for 7-Day Safety DE razor rotation ... No analogues on market.
What do you think about this idea?!
Side A - for 7 razors, pre-shave, aftershave, shaving soap, shaving brush, blades, shaving bowl and 2 towels
Side B - for mirror
Very stable! Mil-spec materials; Nylon cordura 1000, etc. frame from aluminum and plastic, collapsible, etc.
It's an interesting concept, it looks like something you would use for travel perhaps?

Paul.

It is in my bathroom, or in my chipboard, etc. It is easy to move
I have more than 7 razor's and I don't use a different razor every day and I never store my razors in my bathroom so while I can see this as a shaving equipment bag for an extended trip I cannot see it being any more of an improvement over the way most of us store our Shaving gear and on that note, I'm out!
I wonder what some of our other shaver's think of your invention.

Paul.

I can see it being a useful tool for people who share accommodation - flat shares etc.
Yes ...this is one of the scenario. But, it is the same story if I am living with wife and two children ...I must always think about my 7-Day rotation and my hobby and, I must remove all my shaving stuff each time into cupboard. By use this holder - it is very easy to do!

Yes ...this is one of the scenario. But, it is the same story if I am living with wife and two children ...I must always think about my 7-Day rotation and my hobby and, I must remove all my shaving stuff each time into cupboard. By use this holder - it is very easy to do!
My wife and children are under strict instruction not to touch my shaving gear :)

My wife and children are under strict instruction not to touch my shaving gear
))))) nice! But it does not work in my case. I kept my 70+ razors, blades, etc. in plastic holder (see on image) and in cupboard with lock. My holder for 7-days provide me a balance between comfort and security

Attachments

• P1221873.JPG
    P1221873.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 15
I have more than 7 razor's and I don't use a different razor every day and I never store my razors in my bathroom so while I can see this as a shaving equipment bag for an extended trip I cannot see it being any more of an improvement over the way most of us store our Shaving gear and on that note, I'm out!
I wonder what some of our other shaver's think of your invention.

Paul.
So, you have eight? I see no need for such a thing, sort of like living out of a suitcase,... most folks unpack when they get home. I question the idea of "luxury razors".

Back
Top Bottom