Lush Shaving Cream

If you get the urge maybe mix in with some glycerin - about £1 for a big bottle from Boots - to help with getting a good lather.
I haven't tried lush to test it though

I'd say its worth using them - if only to cross them off the list.
Strong scent - but pretty poor otherwise. I added a quick swirl of another soap just to get the lather to hold up, but after a while I reasoned that I'd be just as well using the other soap on its own.

Hi
I've used prince and dirty boy to your bed creams.
Not to shave with but as after shave moisturisers.
Prince works well as it has neroli oil in. Quite non greasy.
Dirty boy to your bed cream was actually very good. Better than the first.
Non greasy not too heavily perfumes and really left my skin soft and smooth.
I have never shaved with them.
Cheers
Slick.

I did smear a small amount on the chops from a sample in my local Lush. I thought it would be too greasy as shaving cream but good as a balm. So I may get a pot when my balm supply starts to run low.

The orange smelling one, Prince I think it is, works a treat as a moisturiser. In fact I think it's one of the most moisturising things I've used.

Shit as a shaving cream mind. If you do try it, don't use a brush. They're all brushless and will coat your brush hair in crap.

I have used these creams in the past and they smell nice, are really natural and they make your face really soft and moisturised.

They dont have ANY lather though. They go on your face like a cream and stay that way. I think they are better suited to people who just want to slap a mach 3 quickly round their chops.

They arent for brushes, you just smear the cream on your face with your fingers and then shave it off. I DO love Lushs soaps and shower scrubs etc though. Theyre lovely.

Stu.

Back
Top Bottom