Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic

Walkers said:
hhmmm that might need purchasing me thinks, I've seen that a few times now and wondered how good it is. I love the packaging.

Same as my thoughts but at around £18 which it normally is it's a bit too much for a punt and there don't seem to be any samples knocking around. It's meant to have good skincare and a light fragrance that doesn't last long, which sounds good to me as I can use an EDC or EDT if I want something smelly.

FrankieG said:
Yeah, great packaging. What's it like? Is it liquid or creamy? I wonder how effective it is.

No alcohol so zero burn. Consistency of water, with a very faint pleasant orange/citrus scent that's gone in 30 seconds.

Nice stuff.

Placed an order for Lucky Tiger A/S from The Glamour Shop this morning. Curious to compare as I usually use Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel followed by an after shave balm, which works really well for me.

Do you apply Lucky Tiger along with a balm or moisturiser, or does it stand on its own?

That would be really interesting to compare the two (would be even better to throw Agua Balsamica into the mix!), do let us know when you get to it.

Because I can hear the not entirely understanding comments of 'er indoors when she sees a new and different bottle in the bathroom. Mind you, I am due to refresh my travel outfit this weekend so I can make some space......

You guys....

Back
Top Bottom