Locations?

I know some people didn't put their locations on and others put funny ones in but it no longer shows the location of those that were happy to have it listed below their name. I must say I found it nice to know if I was replying so someone who lived just a few miles away or in the same country or a somewhere foreign like Spain or Scotland :p

Is it gone for good or might it reappear?

i live in kilmarnock and i never asked any one to change my location are there more killie folk on here come out my fellow brothers and let yer self be known dont be shy now lol:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon

tazz said:
i live in kilmarnock and i never asked any one to change my location are there more killie folk on here come out my fellow brothers and let yer self be known dont be shy now lol:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon

So where is Kilmarnock then ????:angel::angel:
Pete

Just realised my Berkshire location has been removed. :mad::mad:
Pete

man of leisure said:
tazz said:

So where is Kilmarnock then ????:angel::angel:
Pete

Just realised my Berkshire location has been removed. :mad::mad:
Pete

Sorted put my location in my signature, so guess Jeltz that is the way you can sort it. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:
Regards,
Pete

Back
Top Bottom