Lemon Cologne

Myself and a couple of others at work chatted about lemon Cologne. As a gift to them I bought a litre bottle of selin and have decanted into other bottles for them. I have used 250ml kilner pop top bottles. These are on sale at Wilkinsons at £1.25.
Great way of splitting the cost and the bottle looks better than a big blue tub!
[attachment=7694]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371971667670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371971667670.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 131
I like the selin, not as strong as the one i'm using at the moment. Can't tell you what it is as i'm not in my wagon! The one i'm using was bought by a friend who was in turkey foot approx 50p!

Anyway selin is fantastic value. I got a litre bottle £10 delivered. I use a lot of this stuff as I find it quite refreshing as a splash for after showering. Also deters midges!

I've recently got some selin, its OK but I much preferred some local Turkish stuff a friend brought back from olu deniz, it was branded the same so clearly for the tourist market, but it was lovely. Sadly all finished.

Hairsuite said:
I have THIS ONE

which I find reasonably pridced and very fresh indeed....

I got this in a massive plastic bottle (think it might be 1litre) as a gift from a friend while I was in Turkey.

I've been looking for this in the UK all over the place. Think I may pick up one of these "Turistik" bottles from this place, even though I am nowhere near Dundee. Thanks for posting this link!

I use the Selin and I love the smell - I mainly use it at work as a hand cleanser/sanitiser. Though when it gets hot enough I use it as a body splash (not at work!).

In the summer put your lemon cologne in the fridge,when cold its a different beastie makes you feel fresh and mega cool!! ,a little tip I picked up from my Turkish Neighbours

Back
Top Bottom