Leatherman Tread

Anyone here thinking about getting one?
If so, which one?

I'm tempted to get one, and might be temped to get the watch one, because I really need a nth watch :)

TreadBlackFront.jpg

Hadn't seen that before now. Looks good, but it also looks a bit bulky so I'd like to see one in the flesh. Also the price $150-200 so no doubt by the time they are retailed here they will be £150-200, that's a bit steep for my liking.

I do however like Leathrman and their warranty is fantastic.

Northam Saint said:
Hadn't seen that before now. Looks good, but it also looks a bit bulky so I'd like to see one in the flesh. Also the price $150-200 so no doubt by the time they are retailed here they will be £150-200, that's a bit steep for my liking.

I do however like Leathrman and their warranty is fantastic.

check out the promo video for it, it's about watchstrap width!
I'll be getting mine from canadian family visitors likely so not too worried about the inevitable 'magical' $ to £ sign conversion swap.

On sale here in the UK shortly,
http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/leatherman-tread-wearable-multitool---stainless---now-accepting-forward-orders-22778-p.asp
To be honest i think I'd prefer a paracord bracelet and a Leatherman on my belt, much more comfortable

WTF is that? April 1st ain't here yet. I thought I'd seen it all after yon Shavernator Lego toy vibrator thingy. I'll stick with my venerable Swisstool or better still, proper tools. Sheesh....

It's a gadget. People who are in to gadgets not practical tools will purchase these. Tbf it's a money making product for leatherman as even if you may see it on a forum like this you may then look through there useable products and but one of them instead.

Gotta say it's cool looking. I suppose if I were a collector I'd have to have it.

My pick for best leatherman is skeletool. It has just enough features to be truly useful, yet eschews some of the features of my other fav, the wave. It's both lighter and less expensive.

Both of these tools are teriffic, but the skeletool looks like a steampunk Lamborghini!

P5eFula.jpg

~

Back
Top Bottom