Le Tour

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Anyone watching it?

Love it :D I could be sad enough to sit and watch 6 hours of it live. (ok for could read have....I admit it freely)

I done the last 30ks of the last stage through paris in 2003, 8 hours before the tour arrived mind you.It was me and 12000 others during the centenery celebrations.What a buzz but dam you feel those cobbles.....for days after ;)

Boab said:
I done the last 30ks of the last stage through paris in 2003, 8 hours before the tour arrived mind you.It was me and 12000 others during the centenery celebrations.What a buzz but dam you feel those cobbles.....for days after ;)

Having made the error in the middle of my sole 40km excursion to date of traversing the cobbles in Bridge Street and Woodmarket in Kelso, I can sympathise - and that wasn't a racing bike... felt like my nads had gone 12 rounds with a militant feminist.

The race is shaping up nicely so far another British stage win today, Cavendish is immense in the sprints.4 wins so far, equalling the British record with 8 victories in only his third tour.Amazing stuff.
Vive le tour!!

pic48339102_600.jpg

Yep, i'm a v avid follower (when my little one allows me)! Used to compete myself (v amateur), done a few crazy trips by bike and now do triathlons. Call it stress relief or something!

Have a small stable of bikes, but the shaving hobby is much cheaper!

Great tour by the way.

So who is going to win??

I watch it every day much to the annoyance of the wife and kids. Used to ride a lot when I was younger even did a bit of racing and cycling holiday in Majorca. I’m way to fat now and prefer bikes with engines it’s a lot less effort. Cav is having a good race and I’m looking forward to seeing him in Paris win the final stage.

hmm hard to call a winner.I still don't think you can count Lance out.Guess we will have to wait til the alps

Back
Top Bottom