Lather Shots

Think I nailed it :) this is with Bodyshop Maca Root from a tub.

y-FdN8aRioW3qFGU-_v8DmOGdEk9aRfhcch6zUPyrqwE0Xnc3

Sterling is easy to lather, the high menthol content takes a longer loading time. Low mentholated soaps from Sterling seem to create a thick luxurious lather plenty of slickness. The higher mentholated soaps are thinner with respect to the lather but still plenty of slickness IMO

I'll have to price up other US vendors for Stirling (WCS, etc) . Directly from the Stirling website it cost $25 for delivery of 4off 4oz pucks without tins to Europe.... ouch!

For now I'm more than happy with the UK suppliers.

Wickham's Sandalwood, lathered with my Shavemac Jade Bulb Anchor, this shot was what was left after face-lathering 3 passes...

I'll have to price up other US vendors for Stirling (WCS, etc) . Directly from the Stirling website it cost $25 for delivery of 4off 4oz pucks without tins to Europe.... ouch!

For now I'm more than happy with the UK suppliers.

Wickham's Sandalwood, lathered with my Shavemac Jade Bulb Anchor, this shot was what was left after face-lathering 3 passes...

This has become my number one brush, except I have it in a fan knot.
Re Stirling I highly highly recommend Margaritas in the arctic (MITA) and ozark mountain, great scent and performance.

Back
Top Bottom