Lather Shots

Vulgar is good - right :D

Oh beyond good; vulgar is great!

Not up to those standards for my lather this morning, sadly, but it was a nice shave nonetheless...

MdC fougere, an M6 Manch -- and a face.

12da4b78d8e5cdb5f3c4388af19c9da8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh beyond good; vulgar is great!

Not up to those standards for my lather this morning, sadly, but it was a nice shave nonetheless...

MdC fougere, an M6 Manch -- and a face.

12da4b78d8e5cdb5f3c4388af19c9da8.jpg

That's a pretty good lather. Alfredus has definitely set the standard with that elastic marshmallow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Had another go this morning. Is there a technique to getting the height and swirl on it?
3cbc17d49b86780d8c88dc5dfa2167dc.jpg

WW ubersoft brush and OSP herb garden.

Mainly down to two three things IMO. First being the soap (should have no problems with OSP). Second consistency, I think the consistency you have here is excellent, nice and wet so don't be too worried about the lather not peaking on the brush, it may do so once face lathered. Thirdly the loading technique, if just using the brush tips, you should find it easier to have the lather peak on the brush.

I reckon if you continued loading that brush for another minute you would probably find you get peaks off the brush, just needs more product:water

Superb sheen

Thanks Nishy!
I've gone ahead and ordered some P&B and OSP to have a go with, thanks in large pet to information you've provided. Looking forward to finding out if all the amazing rumors I've heard are true! From the looks of the lather I've seen in this thread from these two soaps I think I'm going to love them!

Back
Top Bottom