Late Starter

Ok, so it all finally arrived and I spent an hour shitting myself with the thing in my trembling hand trying to convince myself I won't end up in the emergency room!

So let me get this straight ('scuse the pun) you guys do this ALL the time????? :eek:

I spent at least 15mins on prep with Proraso pre shave and hot towels agogo making sure my fizzog was ready for the assault I was about to commence on it. Took me 5mins to finally place the blade on my face and make the first stroke! Managed to not cut myself throughout the whole ordeal but no way was I even going to attempt upper lip and chin. :D

Made a few passes down, up and across the cheeks and finished off with a DE.

I mentioned earlier that it felt like getting ready for a first date but it wasn't. It was more nerve wracking than when I first popped my cherry!!! :rolleyes:

I can totally understand why everywhere I've been they all say it'll take 30 days + to perfect technique. I think it may be longer than that somehow :D.

I don't give up on things so I'll be charging on regardless. Even after a few passes my face didn't feel particularly close to the smoothness of a DE but I'm putting that down to newbieness! :D

Back
Top Bottom