L Ocitane 150ml Shaving Cream £5 BARGAIN!

Just been down to my local market in Hoxton Street (Hackney, London) and there's a little cosmetic stall there with a few different L Ocitane products including 150ml Cade Shaving Cream for a fiver!

Had a quick google and looks around £15 normally

I will probably pop down there again next Saturday and pick up a few for a PIF.

L'Occitane original is one of my favourite scents. I use the ASB and EDT. Actually it is my all time favourite, but at around the £30 mark for 75ml ASB I find it hard to justify regular use.

I had a little sniff of Cade ASB at an airport a while ago and found it very pleasant also.

sjedwardz said:
would be interested. I really like the ASB not tried the shaving cream or soap. What else did they have other than the Shaving Cream?

Didn't have a chance to have a good look as I had a Mrs on my ear saying the usual "aint you got enough shaving stuff" I quietly (silently!) said "thats rich coming from you"!!

I will have a better look next week, the Mrs reckons their always there, she would know:icon_razz::icon_lol:

Yellow Jim said:
The cream smells fantastic but is an average performer at best. It does make a good superlather when combined with the soap though.

Exactly, the cream is fairly pants...smells nice though.

I really like the Cade smell....too bad they dont seem to have the asb anymore around here [last two times i was in the shop], just the soap.

Paul_D said:
I like the smell of the cream ...but you need twice as much of it as you do of any other cream. The after shave is superb though

Ah so it's not me then ! I got some for Christmas from a friend, I have used it twice and both times the lather was poor,I really did expect more from this stuff. Cade and Bavx balms are very good though.

Back
Top Bottom