Krampert's: shipping overseas

I'm hoping to get some Krampert's finest bay rum somehow, in Australia.

I see so many posts regarding Krampert's on various forums. How have people outside of the USA (especially Australia), acquired this?

I've looked at Krampert's website and this says USA shipping only. I emailed them through the site weeks ago and got no response.

Italian Barber in Canada appears to be prepared to ship Krampert's products overseas however, due to regulations regarding shipping products with alcohol, they state that there may be problems and that they cannot be held responsible (which is fair enough).

I also wanted some but when I spoke to them they told me that they are not allowed to send alcohol outside the continental US due to postal restrictions. As far as I could see, that was that! I really loved their hip flask!

David

Unfortunately Brian can not ship outside the USA.

In Canada however, it is legal so if you order from Italian Barber you should have no problems.

Edit: I should have read your post, you already knot about IB!

Dipesh said:
Unfortunately Brian can not ship outside the USA.

In Canada however, it is legal so if you order from Italian Barber you should have no problems.

Edit: I should have read your post, you already knot about IB!

Thanks!

Without actually completing checkout, IB seem perfectly happy to ship to me in UK - but want $9.95 for doing it.

Would anybody be interested in a mini-group buy? Oh! scrub that! Shipping just keeps rising with every additional bottle.

Back
Top Bottom