Kiehl's Original Musk

Sounds good grunter I went for the original as well, it isn't too strong but does linger nicely, I also got the red and yellow aftershaves as they had a 3 for 2 offer on, I was talking to Leslie (TSR member) about perhaps purchasing their Macca root shaving cream but haven't as yet.

I just finished a bottle of Kiehl's liquid body cleanser "Pour Homme", I quite liked it but after a while I still couldn't put my finger on the scent. To be honest it was unusual, Vinny's "clean sweaty" description fits well but with something sweet, patchouli maybe.
Just been on the Kiehl's website to see if I could pin down the smell but this version is not on there, I can only imagine from this thread it's related to the musk one, wonder why it's not on the site. Must be shop only.

Canuck said:
I just finished a bottle of Kiehl's liquid body cleanser "Pour Homme", I quite liked it but after a while I still couldn't put my finger on the scent. To be honest it was unusual, Vinny's "clean sweaty" description fits well but with something sweet, patchouli maybe.
Just been on the Kiehl's website to see if I could pin down the smell but this version is not on there, I can only imagine from this thread it's related to the musk one, wonder why it's not on the site. Must be shop only.

Hi I have the kiehls musk body wash and purchased it from the kiehls store in covent garden I also like the smell its a haunting traditional smell with the chalkiness of talc IMO

I have the Kiehl's original musk No 1 it's a really individual scent long lasting slightly sweet and definitely a male scent, I also use the Kiehl's aftershave balm great stuff, they also do a shaving cream called lite flite made for using with a brush and I've read reviews from a shaving room forum member I know saying it's one of the best creams he's ever used, but be sure you don't get it mixed up with their brushless shaving cream, only trouble it's pretty expensive stuff. http://www.thefader.com/2011/02/22/itemized-kiehls-original-musk-oil/

pugh-the-special-one said:
I have the Kiehl's original musk No 1 it's a really individual scent long lasting slightly sweet and definitely a male scent, I also use the Kiehl's aftershave balm great stuff, they also do a shaving cream called lite flite made for using with a brush and I've read reviews from a shaving room forum member I know saying it's one of the best creams he's ever used, but be sure you don't get it mixed up with their brushless shaving cream, only trouble it's pretty expensive stuff. http://www.thefader.com/2011/02/22/itemized-kiehls-original-musk-oil/

Do you have a link or know where to buy the normal shaving cream, not brushless?

Nishy said:

Do you have a link or know where to buy the normal shaving cream, not brushless?

I know you can buy on Amazon.

Jamie

Nishy said:

I know you can buy on Amazon.

Jamie

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom