Kettlebell training video

After a 6 month break I'm back doing martial arts but need to work on my core strength so I thought I'd look into kettle bell training, came across this delightful video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjFcxL0lyxc[/youtube]

Jeltz said:
After a 6 month break I'm back doing martial arts but need to work on my core strength so I thought I'd look into kettle bell training, came across this delightful video.

I'm sure you weren't the only one either! :lol:

Our very own Vinny is a kettle bell man.

Unfortunately, any "benefit" that I got from watching that young lady doing those exercises was cancelled out by a mental image Nottinghamshires version of Charles Bronson doing the same routine.

Not a pretty sight.

Now where did I put that brain bleach?

Ian

Well they do say the kettlebell is a good form of exercise, but I have such a fucked up right elbow from years of wear and tear being a carpenter, I couldn't possibly use them, but I do a lot of hill walking and Mountain biking around the Taff Trail Brecon Beacons area, so i'm doing OK for 52. Iv'e gotten my Wife into using a Schwinn spin bike, to boring for me I like to be out and about.

Jamie

Jeltz said:
came across this delightful video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjFcxL0lyxc[/youtube]

Ooooooeeeeeerrrrrrrr..........

I seem to have come over a little dizzy......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

at 2:10 its a move which would generally be known as a snatch but she does a high kick with it, its always possible there is a joke in there somewhere :roll:

How many times will she try to kick her own tits off before she just goes to a plastic surgeon to reduce 'em? Strapping them in doesn't seem to do it for her.

• ... and right by the end there, what is it with her spinning her leg like that before doing her 'start the lawn mower' warm-ups?[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                • These kids today and their crazy fads...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I did Shotokan Martial Arts for 15yrs under Sensei Avi Rokah here in the states...his training always incorporated "core" training in the beginning before actual karat training would begin for about 15 minutes..You might wanna suggest this to your teacher..sometimes doing other "variations" of core training doesn't always work the right areas suited for martial arts...if compared to lets say..body building..hope this helps

B

Blades said:
I did Shotokan Martial Arts for 15yrs under Sensei Avi Rokah here in the states...his training always incorporated "core" training in the beginning before actual karat training would begin for about 15 minutes..You might wanna suggest this to your teacher..sometimes doing other "variations" of core training doesn't always work the right areas suited for martial arts...if compared to lets say..body building..hope this helps

B

You're overthinking this.

Look at the pretty laydeee.

Blades,

I have spoken to my instructor, it is he that introduced me to kettle bells but we tend to do them as part of a circuit. I also suggested that he invite that lass in to do a kettlebell seminar :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom