Kent / MWF

This has been done to death, at least twice on this forum and half a dozen times on the bigger US forums.

I've read a few threads about it by googling, and the consensus was almost unanimously that they are identical. but as i alluded to in the first post the description by kent that appears on executive shaving website appears to be at odds with that of mwf hence my query!

chrisbell said:
joe mcclaine said:
This has been done to death, at least twice on this forum and half a dozen times on the bigger US forums.

I've never seen it on any of the forums, Vinny. What was the consensus?

It's the same soap in the same wrapper with a different label and an extra £1 (or so) slapped on it.

I recall asking MWF about this once. They told me there was a slight difference but I cannot recall the detail. I've just sent them an email asking again if the two are identical. If I get a reply, I'll post it here.

I started the same thread about a year ago and the consensus was that they are both the same. Only used the Kent soap myself so not been able to compare them either. I hope they are the same because if they aren't I'm going to have to get some MWF. Damn it!!

NNathwani said:
I started the same thread about a year ago and the consensus was that they are both the same. Only used the Kent soap myself so not been able to compare them either. I hope they are the same because if they aren't I'm going to have to get some MWF. Damn it!!

Me too!! Wife's gona kill me :icon_wink:

mmmmmm....meat fat smell.....mmmmmmm

Looking at MWF offices, then it's only a small outfit.
I imagine they buy in the product fully made and wrapped.
It could be that other suppliers could ask for a slightly different scent mix from the manufacturer so the basic ingredients are the same.

Back
Top Bottom