Kai Stainless Steel Blades

Oh it's the day for waking up old threads.

Funnily enough I shaved with one of these yesterday for the first time in months. I was amazed at how sharp and smooth it was. (Mind you, I'd been on a Derby tip* for a week before that.)

These are great. I need some more. So: group buy? Or some stash release sales?

* Derby tip: "Feathered Crown" if the going is good to firm; "Sailor Boy" if soft.

I think, generally speaking, that "every man for himself" is the thing with blade purchases - not for any nefarious reason, but because by the time the onward shipping (after it lands here from "points East") is added, it cancels out the saving by combining shipping from the aforementioned "points East".

Add to that if you had the last 1000 KAI blades in your hands for a "group buy"... would you really post them out? or would you post out "dummy parcels" with tears in them that looked like Royal Mail had shredded them? :D

Rev-O said:
You're a heartless bastard and - which is worse - a BLADE HOARDER

In case you hadn't noticed, I have recently been selling and PIFfing blades... I'm currently undecided but I may well be clearing some more out in the near future.

Candidates for the chop are: Gillette Platinum Plus (including some from the Pre-P&G era), NOS UK Wilkinsons

hunnymonster said:
In case you hadn't noticed, I have recently been selling and PIFfing blades... I'm currently undecided but I may well be clearing some more out in the near future.

Candidates for the chop are: Gillette Platinum Plus (including some from the Pre-P&G era), NOS UK Wilkinsons

I look forward to that sale....

Back
Top Bottom